Thursday, November 23, 2006

PaRaM Is HeRe!!!


Ok ok Ok....finally i'm getting started in blogging myself since lots of my fellow friends have been. I wish i could all the help and advice from my friends too begin this journey with no problems along the way.The main reason i'm doing this is too fill my time which i have too much this month and put it to good use in blooging. A lot of people have inspired me to tell my story such as MrSikhnet, Jagjit, Manveer, Arina and recently MrHavoc Singh(AJIT).
Thanks for inspiring me guys...Keep chekin on my post...day after day!!

5 comments:

havocsingh said...

Yeah lar PAU... u also got blog d... cekap lar... hope to hear nice stuffs from your blog...
take care....

Anonymous said...

hey..finnally gt ur blog huh..lol..oh n will b waitin 4 our 'weekend humor'..=) hehehe..!

manveer said...

keep the good vibes up bro....

wicked stufff

Arina said...

hahah... me and inspire... ive been a dead blogger for quite some time la... wat to do... too many stories to tell but duno how to and whether i should or not...

hopefully i start again.. till then muah bro, u take over sikit la ok...

cheers

p/s: dun become lazy like me

PaRaM said...

Yo, too all....thanks fir the support will keep up the updates time too time!!! have fun!!